After a several year hiatus from crafting, I am back at it again and so excited to share my crafting with you.
If you don’t know me personally, here’s some info.
My name is Annie, and I’m a Michigan native that has transplanted to what the locals call Deep East Texas. It’s not the Texas you see on TV or in magazines. It’s green; lakes; rivers, rolling hills and friendly neighbors. It’s free range just about every animal you can imagine. It’s huge mosquitoes, armadillos in the yard and gators in the lakes, summers are brutal, but winters are so much better without snow. And now it’s home.
My husband Darrin and I live in a small 940 sq ft home on 4 acres in a town called Bronson. The “town” consists of a part time post office and a bar. We had a pug named Monkey that loves to help his dad in the yard, but loves even more to sit under my desk while I’m creating.
I am a 27 year employee for the United States Postal Service, and started when I was just 18 and thought it’d be a great job while I went to college. Got that college degree, but loved my job too much to change career paths.
I have created a lovely craft cottage that is perfect for crafting, except when the summer comes. Then I must move indoors, as my cottage is not adequately insulated. But that may change!
So for this first post, please enjoy some photos of my craft cottage.
And be prepared for lots of crafting goodness in this new blog.
Comments
Post a Comment